When you take a look at the AutoCAD they are nothing but computer software. This CAD stands for computer-aided design and also this software will help you in drafting the application in which the software is present.
Each and everything will have a design in which the end product of it will be as like an animation. This software will help you in creating a lot of designs and also they will have a lot of sections in it.
You have to fix the graphic card into it you have to choose the best graphics card for AutoCAD so that the result of it will also be in the right way.
There are a lot of AutoCAD available in the market everything is being sectioned according to the year and also by the features. To know about the model then you have to continue reading.
Starting from the year 2000 there are many you can pick the one which will be supportive of your work. Some of them are listed below.
- They will provide you with the free space of up to 300 MB
- The version of it is 6.0
- They are highly compatible
- They added the features of Microsoft Windows XP
- The same 6.0 is their version as like 2000
- They give you RAM of about 128 MB
- The disc will contain 300 MB of free space
- The disc space in this will be 750 MB where you can find a large improvement right from the beginning.
- Ram is 512 MB
- Microsoft Windows 7 is available in this model
- They contain 2 GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows 8 is manufactured
- The space in the disc will be 6.0 GB
- Microsoft Windows 10 is added
- Ram is 2 GB or 4 GB is available
- The processor of it is 2.5 GHz
- It can store up to 8 GB
- Disc space will be of 6.0 GB
- The AutoCAD system requirements 2020includes windows 10
- Memory and the disc space will be the same as like in 2019
- The OS of it is 64 bit
- The memory of this model is 8 GB
- Disc space in this will be 7.0
From the beginning, if you have an overview you can find the increasing changes done in each stage of the model. This is why graphics card need for AutoCAD to show variations in the work you do.